20101220

ZAGAT&YAU RATED

cold coin Peter.
BEST FOOD
Peter Luger . This place sizzles! It took a month to get a table there but even better. No dipsters around, only good friggin' food. If you find a better steak house than Luger, I eat my hungover George.
BEST PLAY
Fela! So well made musical. The cast of this performance is amazing, never seen such a wild booty shaking before. Shrine on stage !!!
BEST DOCUMENTARY
I'm still here There's documentaries and movies and documentaries and something that is something like this.
BEST BAR
Max Fish. Well, I think we all know that Max fish is the "Soul of Les" and it's such a shame it's closing down. On the other hand, all the great parties end early.
BEST POSTER
Postermat Poster exhibition where you find works by Yoko Ono, Aaron Bondaroff, Jack Pierson and many many many more. Exhibition itself is very cool, "cozylike" and simple. Just the way I like it.
BEST COMMENT
" Well, in the night while you are sleeping, I will sneak to your pocket and steal my beef jerky back. Let's see who's not hungry in the morning." Words by about 13 years old kid to his mother in the subway train.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei juma ! vittu mikä bööna ! arvaa vaan sojottaako